Friday, June 18, 2010

News and ☀ Summer Things..

I have great news! I was finally able to "recover" my California I.D. a few days ago. About a 1/2 an hour after my date on Tuesday she called! The next morning she came by and gave it to me. We talked for about twenty minutes (well, she talked mostly) and then she left to get to work, but we made plans to see each other this coming week. I told her to call me, so I'm actually hoping that she does because I would like to see where this can go. I'm interested to know if she really wants to continue seeing me. She seemed to be, but I can't be sure because her story has so many holes. She doesn't "owe" me anything, but at the same time, if she wants me to trust her she will have to earn that back. I would like to feel like I trust her again, but frankly, I can't help but feel a little bit like that companionship that we had was ruined, if not over altogether. I'll just have to find out ;)

I do have plans with Holly, the woman I went out with on Tuesday night. We're going swimming! I absolutely love Summer ~ I'm crazy about it, so these are perfect plans. We are still chatting here and there on the phone, so I'm positive that she is still interested ♥ it's so liberating to meet another person that wants to spend time with me. That may sound like I'm being insecure (and maybe I am a little), but it's been so rough just getting a date with a female that it's fantastic to see someone more consistently.

I have decided to decorate my room so that it feels more personal. I have started cleaning it yesterday and I still have work to do on it, but it's coming along. I want to buy those cute strings of Chinese paper lantern lights. I love those! I also want to put up more small wall shelves for candles, pretty stickers for the wall (although stickers are a mess when trying to get them off) etc. I want to buy more posters that interest me as well, but those are hard to find. I'm going on and on, I know, but this is a transition that I am making because I want to grow more in touch with my "feminine" material side. I need a balance of both spiritual and material & dating women has actually helped me to do that.

I also made a playlist of Summer songs & a list of Summer movies that I've been working on watching.

Music:
Cruel Summer by Ace of Base
Missing You by Black Eyed Peas
Stir It Up by Bob Marley
Sea of Love by Cat Power
Daylight by Chicane
Beautiful by Garbage
Blister in the Sun by Violent Femmes
& Others

Movies:
The In Crowd
The Sandlot
8 Days a Week
Blue Crush
Crazy/Beautiful
That Night
Adventureland
Kill Bill
A Knight's Tale
& Others

I've been having fun watching these movies and listening to my Summer music playlist. Well, for now, that's all I have to say.

☮ -&- ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment