Tuesday, June 15, 2010

This is Manifesting!

Craziness. Wow. What a wonderful feeling. So, I have had a lot of lessons to learn within the past few days and I'm so super duper excited right now because I just had a very successful date with a woman who is 33 & I like her a lot. I'm so happy to have met her because it's very easy to talk with her and she's exactly what I'm looking for in terms of a dating companion. She may be 33, but I feel like as far as maturity level goes we are so similar. I might be wrong, but I trust enough to go forward and see what happens. This is where it get's fun because we just had our first date and we're making plans to see each other this coming week! Tonight, we went to grab some coffee & tea and then we walked to the park and relaxed near the grass and talked. I learned a bit about her and I like what I'm hearing from her! I'm so delighted to have met someone that I can spend time with and get to know while I am going through these lessons, especially because I have learned so much about myself since I have started dating women! She even kissed me! At first, I was taken aback because she asked me if she could give me a kiss and I didn't expect that! I said yes and I was happy to, but I felt so unprepared that I feel kind of bad that the moment was a little awkward. I'll get it next time around!


Shannon, the girl that went "M.I.A.", finally called me back!! I was so relieved to finally hear from her. She was, apparently, sick for an entire week and couldn't speak due to strep throat. Well, I had been struggling for longer than a week to get in touch, but I accepted her explanation and didn't question her too much. I still don't feel like I trust her too much, however, I am willing to give it another shot. She seems very sorry and she apologized about the misunderstanding -if that is what it was - and she acted like she truly wants to see me again. So, that being said I'm happy that I'm getting my I.D. back and it's a plus if our friendship grows from this point on. If I feel like she's not communicating herself enough or something is not going quite right than I'll confront her about it and that will be that. Just to get an explanation, for her to return my calls and to be getting my I.D. back is just a relief and total bonus in and of itself. I feel incredibly good!

This is what it's like to manifest your life. I asked for what I wanted, I worked to get it and now, I have it!

☮ -&- ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment