Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dates From Months Back. .

I've had a "so-so" day. I have felt very tired today and my date canceled...again. She seemed very genuinely sorry and she had a good reason for the delay, so I'm giving her another shot. We've scheduled to meet again this coming week. If she lets me down again, I just might tell her to "hit the road". I'm here to date, not play games and be led on and on. I want to talk about more of my dates that I've had. My second date took place a day after the first. This happened a few months ago, so I have had several since then :

Waiting for this girl who was, apparently, very busy was worth the wait! She was a fun and entertaining date! She picked me up at my place and then we went out for sushi. We talked a lot and we were very quickly into deep discussion about her family, relationship experiences, spiritual views, her son and past with drug use. She spoke with me about things that I would have considered too personal or painful, but she never batted an eye about any of it. I told her about myself, but I think she dominated the conversation - which is okay with me. This girl was gorgeous, great at communicating herself and she prayed with me before the meal. What more could I ask for on a first date? It was wonderful. Unfortunately, we never kissed, but I wanted to. I had the hopeful desire that we would go out again and I would get my chance then. If I could I would date her again, but it has recently come to my attention that she's, most likely, no longer interested in me.

My third date came almost two weeks later. I was very excited to be meeting someone who was so cheerful and lighthearted in nature. She talked an earful when I was on the phone with her, but I was still very interested in meeting her. She is so beautiful! She's a little bit shorter than me, which I don't mind at all, and she has gorgeous long red curly hair! I was super thrilled. I ♥ red hair. She took me to the river and we had a romantic picnic there by the water and had some healthy snacks. It was so wonderful. I took pictures of the geese and ducks that were swimming and interacting and we talked about random things. We must have been there for about 3-4 hours. We hopped around on the rocks and talked about our experiences. While, at first, I wasn't ready to get physically intimate, I did have the desire to see what it would be like to kiss her. I was so new to kissing girls again that I didn't know how to make the first move! I was disappointed in myself when she dropped me off and I never took that opportunity to give her a kiss goodbye. On the next date with her I did though :)

This is the girl that I thought had betrayed me, for reasons unknown, and while I still feel very iffy and uncertain - I want to continue seeing her. We have plans to see a movie tomorrow and 'tis hoping we get this all behind us so I can see where this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment