Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm Still Alive!

I am still very much alive, but with little to report. I have been spending my time with the few friends that I have, my family, reading books & school. I am really enjoying the new Fall Semester and I have discovered the will and motivation within myself to do an outstanding job with my grades and my work. This is my plan and what I want to do the rest of this year. I have a 3.0 and it will only get better this semester :D

Well, I have not been on a single date in the last few months. It's gotten ridiculous, although I haven't looked for a date in months, I am having so many financial problems because financial aid is not being reliable. In fact, there is still LAST semester's financial aid to receive. . .how ridiculous is THAT?

I would LOVE to report more, but I have not looked at this blog in a month or so and I wanted to make a post: For all who many be interested (if there are any yet) - I have not abandoned my blog.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment