Sunday, August 29, 2010

Farewell to Summer

Goodbye Summer. How I will weep for you. I still can't believe it is ending so soon. Well, I love Halloween - so, in a way I still feel happiness regardless of the time of year. I can't deny that Summer is my favorite though. I need to decide something: What am I going to do this Halloween? Since my Summer was a little drab and [short], I think this year's Halloween should be good. I rather adore Samhain =D

I have a list already made up of movies that I should watch to make my autumn nights a little more "chilly" >:-D Here is a list of some of the scariest movies I've watched:

1. Psycho (1960)
2. The Changeling (1980)
3. The Ring (2002)
4. The Orphanage
5. A Tale of Two Sisters (2003)
6. The Innocents (1961)
7. The Devil's Backbone (2001)
8. The Haunting (1963)
9. Pulse (Kairo) (2001)
10. The Grudge

By the way ~ Master of Horror: Alfred Hitchcock & Guillermo Del Toro

No comments:

Post a Comment