Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I Figured It Out!!

So, I finally understand what has created so much frustration from the dating scene: Women are shallow! I'm generalizing, obviously, but I'm 100% sure that this is why I have not been getting responses. It's disgusting that all these girls think that they're fooling me. At this point, I have heard all the excuses! I'm not dealing with that anymore. I've decided that this is my life and I know what I want out of this experience. Why play around and try to be honest with people that aren't opening their minds enough to consider my feelings? I'm no liar, but if I'm going to continue playing this dating game I've got to play it right.

This may not sound ethical to some people, but it makes perfect sense to learn how to do it from all this experience. I'm still not quite "back" in the dating world, because I haven't seen someone in a few weeks, but I do plan on getting back out there within the next week or so.

Just for a laugh, here are some of the excuses that I've heard in the past:
-"I met someone and I connect with her better than with you"
-"I'm in Texas!"
-"Work is so crazy right now!"
-"I had strep throat for a week and couldn't answer my phone!"
-"Oh, my internet has been out!"
-"I'm visiting with my family. I'm sorry I haven't seen them in so long"
-"I'm moving"
-"I have no time!" & "Life is so busy right now" etc. etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment